Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rating

Hello everyone:) Based on my reflections, Here are my ratings:

Physical well being-7 I normally do pretty well with eating fairly healthily and I try to be active-in fact, I started running 3 weeks before surgery. Goal: feel better physically. become more toned and build endurance. Be able to conceive & carry a childTo reach these goals, I want to eat at least one serving of raw fruit and vegetable daily and as soon as I am released by the surgeon, I will start running again. I also want to start lifting weights twice weekly. I will also make sure that I stay up to date with my visits to my doctor to make sure that my reproductive health is okay.
Spiritual well being-5 I feel horrible that I haven't been doing what I should, which is putting spiritual things first. It affects me a great deal that I haven't been door to door to teach anyone about the Bible in three weeks. Even though, I talk to people about the Bible alot, my main responsibility is to go from door to door to teach. I feel as if my relationship with God is sort of waning. Goal: Reach a place where I feel that my thinking is in line with God and his principles. To reach my goal, I will make sure that I do some personal spiritual research at least three times weekly. Probably in the evenings. I will need to make sure that I am studying so that I can be ready to answer questions that people may have. I will make sure that I go out door to door every Saturday morning, until I can add more time here and there.
Psychological well being-7 Due to my physical and spiritual situation, it is sometimes hard for me to see myslef as a good person. I feel as if I kind of let myslef go spiritually, which makes it hard for me to do all that I know I could do physically. It's a bad cycle. Goal: increase my self worth, and esteem. I will try to continue to do the things I stated in my previous ratings, and if I do those things, I will feel better about myself as a person.
I hope this helps someone:)

-Melisa A.

No comments:

Post a Comment