When I first assessed myself, my ratings were very low. I
think that my Spiritual well-being is now about a 5. I am still not doing as
well as I would like to, but I am getting better. Psychologically, I have
improved greatly. I am now about a 7. I do need to improve more and I am on the
road to it.
I have improved with my eating habits. I have not improved
with my physical activity. I went backward with that, but I am just starting to
do better. I did do a breast cancer awareness walk with my job and with my
family. I have significantly improved my sleeping!!!! I go to bed at a regular
time and get up on time now!
I have loved how practicing the meditation exercises because
they have helped me so much with controlling my feelings and reactions. I have
begun to be more of an intentional person than a reactionary person!!! All of
my improvements and plans to improve where I need to will help me to help
clients because I will know that a person has the power within themselves to be
the best they can be no matter who that is. If I haven’t done it, then how can
I help someone convince themselves of that?
I have loved being in this class, and I wish it would never
end!!!!! I hope all of you continue to grow and I thank Dr D for being her
wonderful inspiring self!!!
-Melisa ArebaloJ
Melissa, congratulations on your improvements. Eating habits can be some of the most difficult to improve, so I am proud of you. Keep working on the physical exercise, I know it can be tough. Sleep is still an area where I need improvement, so I applaud you for making those changes. I am so glad you got so much out of this class. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete