Unit 8
Throughout this course I have experienced many new things. The exercises that I have done: Meeting Aesclepius, Subtle Mind, and Loving Kindness have all been very helpful in my life. It is hard to pick a specific one but I can say that they have each helped me in a large way. Meeting Aesclepius helped me to see that it is possible for me to feel positive feelings for persons who I never thought I could. The Loving Kindness exercise made me feel similarly. The Subtle Mind exercise was a favorite because I was able to completely calm my mind like never before. I am an insomniac and I choose not to take medication for it. I realize that my mind is very active and I just have to train my mind to remain calm. I absolutely LOVE all of these exercise and I will use them for the rest of my life.
I hope to hear from all of you in future classes. All of you who are graduating, congrats!!!!
-Melisa Arebalo
No comments:
Post a Comment